iPhones and broken screens: 7 Plus, 7, SE, 6s Plus, 6s, 6, 5c, 5s, 5, 4s, and iPhone 4 screen repair!
We Travel to YOUR Location - Screen/LCD Replacements Starting at $89.99
If you, yourself, haven’t shattered your smartphone’s screen, you know someone who has broken theirs. What do they do about it most of the time? They live with it for a month and then get a new phone. Friends don't let friends waste money.
Glass/LCD Replacements: Buying a New Phone is not Your Only Option
People in the Milwaukee area who broke their phones used to have three options: live with it, get a new iPhone, or drive to a brick and mortar shop to get your cracked screen replaced. Not anymore. Now, you can call Smart Tech, THE ONLY iPHONE REPAIR COMPANY IN MILWAUKEE THAT DRIVES TO THE LOCATION OF YOUR CHOOSING TO MAKE REPAIRS MORE CONVENIENT FOR YOU, THE CUSTOMER.
We're also the only iPhone repair company in Milwaukee working exclusively on iPhones.
When you choose Smart Tech as the company to replace your iPhone screen, you're getting quality replacement parts. Places like tech shops and mall kiosk stations have bigger profit margins on their screen replacements because they use cheap materials, off-brand Chinese imitations.
People often show us their iPhones after going to these places, and what we see is baffling. They have rubber bands holding their screen to the phone because, after only a few weeks, the screen has peeled off. That's what happens when you use an inferior repair service. If it doesn't peel off, it doesn't work as well. Bad touch. Bad color. Break easier. The works.
Now, you can call Smart Tech, the anywhere iPhone repair people. Our iPhone screen replacement services are superior to other companies in Milwaukee for a few reasons:
- We replace both the LCD and digitizer. The digitizer is the glass between your finger and the LCD, which is the part of the phone your finger actually contacts. Replacing both of these pieces together will make your phone respond better to your touch than if we were to only replace the glass. This is because there is glue between the digitizer and LCD that is difficult to remove. The integrity of this bond is kept intact when you replace both pieces together as if they were one item. There is also less chance of dirt getting between the screens and ruining the quality of the images your iPhone displays.
- WE ONLY WORK ON iPHONES. If you needed heart surgery, would you go to a surgeon who works on all body parts? Or would you go to a cardiovascular surgeon? Don't go to a phone repair shop that fixes Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, HTC, Sony, LG, Blackberry, AND iPhones. Smart Tech is your best option for iPhone repairs in the Milwaukee area. Stay right where you are. WE COME TO YOU.
- We are grateful for your business. We think highly enough of you and your time to bring the service to you. Tell us when and where it’s convenient for us to meet you, and we’ll be there. The quality of our service reflects how much we appreciate you choosing Smart Tech as your anywhere iPhone repair people.
Do you think a "Jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none" store that also repairs iPhones can possibly be qualified to do acceptable work on your iPhone? We know it takes a specialist to repair iPhones the right way. iPhones are different than every other phone, and if the repair isn't done properly, you will have issues. We see this a lot with phones worked on by the big chain stores. Issues we've seen from other repair shops:
- Touch ID no longer works (once this is broke, it can not be replaced, making resale value much lower)
- Screen doesn't always respond or work the same (almost all of the other companies fixing iPhones in the area use low-quality, non-Apple parts—we use OEM parts)
- Screens start doing things on their own (without the user touching the screen)
- Glass peels off in a few weeks (have had people bring us iPhones with rubber bands wrapped around them keeping the glass from falling off)