Welcome to Smart Tech, Your Anywhere iPhone Repair
The gist: Smart Tech is a Milwaukee-based business specializing in iPhone repairs. We are mobile—meaning, when you schedule an appointment with us, we will drive to any location you choose—within reason. Our technicians finish your repairs within 30 minutes. Some repairs take only a fraction of that time. We are your anywhere iPhone repair people.
Repair Services for iPhones - More than Just Screen Replacement
When you have your iPhone serviced by a Smart Tech technician, what you get is a quality replacement/repair. The only way to maintain customers is to give them more than they want at an unbeatable price. That’s exactly what we do.
- Screen Replacement – starting at $99 – we replace the entire LCD and digitizer (glass) combination. Only replacing the glass causes loss of function and dulling of screen image/color for the 5s, 5c, 6, 6 plus, and soon the iPhone 7!
- HOME Button – starting at $59.99 – Smart Tech replaces your HOME button on your iPhone. Sometimes, the spring mechanism goes bad, and it needs to be replaced. We do that for you.
- Battery Replacement – starting at $59.99 – we replace your battery wherever you are, whenever you need us to. For battery replacements, we don’t only do iPhones. We replace almost any battery on any smartphone.
- Loudspeaker Replacement – starting at $59.99 – if you can’t hear your alarm or your iPhone ringing, it may be time to let us replace your loudspeakers. We guarantee every part will be put back where it came from, except for the battery. We’ll take that and properly dispose of it.
- Front/back Camera Replacement – starting at $69.99 – if you’re going out or on vacation and have a bunch of pictures you know you’re going to want to take, let us replace the cameras on your iPhone. Be prepared to capture those moments so you can hold on to them for a lifetime.
- Water Damage – water damage is not the end. Smart Tech technicians, the anywhere iPhone repair people, fix your water damaged iPhones. We’ll even meet you right next to the pond your phone fell in.
Smart Tech uses ONLY OEM PARTS for repairs.
What are OEM parts?
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer, and, in this case, it means you're getting the parts from the same companies Apple uses to make their iPhones.
Companies like uBREAKiFIX, Batteries Plus, or the countless mall kiosks calling themselves companies use low-quality parts from outsourced manufacturers. Why low-quality? It boosts their profit margins. What makes their screens low-quality? The screens break and peel off easily; they have poor coloring; they respond poorly to touch. These aren't things anyone wants in a touch screen phone.
We’ve taken apart phones fixed by Batteries Plus and uBreakiFix, only to be appalled at what we see. Low-quality parts. The wrong parts. Sometimes, a part is missing completely. With Smart Tech Mobile Phone Repair, you get quality pieces put together the right way—all of them.
Smart Tech always does your iPhone repairs right the first time. How can we make such a claim? Easy. We actually follow through on it. To prove our claim, we offer a money-back guarantee. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your service, you get your money back. Smart Tech is open for your business 24/7, guaranteeing you’ll be happy with our services at all hours of the day:
Milwaukee already has enough brick and mortar shops where you can get your iPhone screen replaced or repaired. Heck, the city has enough brick and mortar shops where you can get just about anything. You have plenty of places you can go and do, buy, or get things done.
Try Smart Tech, the anywhere iPhone repair people. We fix your iPhone while you continue to live your life. This may be the best part of our service. You, literally, don’t have to go anywhere to get your iPhone or iPad fixed. Just visit this website or call one of our technicians to set up an appointment, and we show up at your doorstep (or wherever your wanted us to meet you) to fix your device. It couldn’t be easier for you. Which is where we were going next…
Buying/Selling New or Used or Damaged iPhones
Smart Tech buys and sells iPhones as well as repairs. Why should you buy or sell your iPhone with Smart Tech? Here’s why:
- Money – Smart Tech pays you more than your service provider will. Whether you are upgrading or switching services, we will give you top dollar for your new or gently used iPhone. We actually value your business, thats why we give you a fair price for your device. Every little bit counts to us, as we’re sure every bit matters to you. Sell your iPhone to Smart Tech, because we pay you more than your service provider will.
- Local – Smart Tech is a local business. We don’t ship your iPhones overseas to be sold to someone for 3 times what we pay for it. We keep it here, in the U.S. of A. Nothing but American hands are touching your iPhone from here on out. You will, literally, talk to the person who will be in charge of finding a new owner for your phone. Or you will be talking to the person that checked out the phone you are buying from us. You can trust Smart Tech to make sure the certified preowned iPhone you are buying is compatible for your service, has a clean IMEI, and has no icloud account associated with it. THAT, is a good feeling. Buy a pre-owned iPhone from Smart Tech—because we care.
- Speed – Selling and buying phones with Smart Tech is faster than doing it through your service provider. You hand us your money. We hand you your phone. And the transaction is done—unless, of course, you would like some accessories to prevent your iPhone from breaking and needing our services again. Cases and screen protectors are also available through this site.
That’s why you should choose Smart Tech. It’s about time someone came to you.